Houses The Sun Inn. Journal No 6 has an article on the Inns and Ale Houses in Belton and Allexton. Cottages at Littleworth’ circa 1920, with Harry Bond, the baker delivering bread with his horse and cart. Postcard of the Old Hall, Belton, circa 1920. This cruck, thatched cottage was at the north end of Littleworth Lane. It was demolished in the 1960’s.There is still a small section of the wall in situ today. It was the home of the Browett family who supplied milk to the village 1930/1960. Littleworth Lane cottages looking south towards the A47.